- Greetings - (Door Greeter)
- Start on time
- Intro (especially new people)
- P&W 2 songs
- Praise Reports Instructions keep bottom lined
- Smaller groups for prayer request and intercession, (group writes 1 or 2 for group, and given to leader later
- Tasks after meeting
- Communications during month M to M, F to F
- Details "Do Something"
Teaching and Sharing
- Have 2 or 3 interesting questions for discussion from your handbook
- "What did you think about the lesson"
Examples - The "Do Something Project"
- Cookies for neighbors, simple house chores and repairs, emergency transportation, preparing meals, touch phone calls, emails, texting, helping people to network their "issues" for additional help, etc.
- 6:30-6:45- Welcome, Introductions for new guests
- 6:45-7:00- Praise, Worship, Prayer, and Requests
- 7:00- 7:15- DVD Lesson
- 7:15-7:30- Group Discussion (2 or 3 questions from lesson)
- 7:30- 8:00- Determine "Do Something Project" while fellowshipping with refreshments. Set date and timeline for project during the month.